ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 - New Disks & Pads

I don't like the Mintex extrem pads and I don't think most of the fancy disk are much use there IMO often poorly made and no point stock etc are better there looks only.

Black Gold, Recaro 182
Yeah, I did think about these but I wanted to do the backs at the same time although I've read that the backs don't do too much... ???

Lionel Richie
nope no point in uprating the rears

and so you know, the mintex exreme pads cost £22, you figure out if they're any good ;)

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
they dont, you need to swap your ABS rings over of the old disks onto the new rears.

you also need new bearings in those disks

i have the same on the rear there made by QH and are good quality IMO

new bearings are around £90 fitted for the pair

Ad

MK2 FRS
mine survived until 58k on my first 172, but were well overdue at 45k on my current 172.

That set is good value for money imho, interesting that peopel done like mintex on here as they love them on the VX forum....

MY10 R35 GTR
the rear disks will fall apart and rust before they need replace through usage. lol