ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Milltek Exhaust

182kev

i'm getting one fitted to my 182 on staurday i'll add some pics if you can wait until then ?

Honda & VW
This is a picture of my girlfriends as she bought it last week with a Milltek system, it's no longer on the car as she didn't want a "noisy" exhaust so we have now put on a "quiet" Longlife system on instead.

Her Milltek is up for sale if your looking for one mate???

Have just taken some pics of it and was going to be putting it on Ebay later on tonight.
IMG_0394-1.jpg

cheers

Clio 182 RB
thanks buddy, na ive already got one, stupid question probably, put the middle section pipe seems to be too big to fit to the cat? im a newb at this stuff so i dont have a clue

Guilietta 2.0 JTDM-2
Not sure if this of any help but when I got my milltek from Ktec, I also didn't think the centre section would fit the cat. What you might find is the adaptor sleeve has actually been forced into the end of the centre box, I guess to stop it getting lost etc, but you should have a separate adaptor sleeve for the join between the car and the centre section. Once i'd managed to get that out of mine it all became clear!!

Clio 182 RB
ah feck, thats not good, if mines like that then it could be still in there lol, probly explain the loss of bhp, does the sleave just fit rite on and make it simple? if it aint in there then i guess il have to try and get one off milltek :(

Guilietta 2.0 JTDM-2
I don't know mate but there should be an inch and a half long piece which means you can adjust the length of the system. That way you can get a good fit from the centre box to the cat. It's a while ago since I fitted mine so I'm not entirely sure but I think the sleeve would need clamping to the centre box and the connection should be the right size for the ball joint of the cat.

From memory I don't think mine butted up that well either though but if you used the existing clamp from the standard system it covered over the whole join. I've since fitted a decat to the system so i'm sorry to be a bit vague!