ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Induction Kit

ArcticBlue 182 Phull Phat
I have recently bought a 182 and am wondering what is the best I/K to get for a reasonable budget?

I know everyone would reccomend ITG Maxogen but looking at prices I think it may be a little too pricey for me!

Any Ideas?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Try the search function mate, this has been saked so many times theres plenty of oppinions.

Theres the ITG Maxogen, BMC CDA, Pipercross Viper. Main thing to look for is a closed IK with a cold air feed.
Myself and others have gone for a Ph1 172 or a V6 espace airbox with panel filter and CAF

ValverInBits
the 3 best options are
1)your flush - buy an ITG maxogen
2)your not that flush - Buy a BMC CDA
3)Your handy and a bit skint- make a maxogen using an espace V6 airbox (search it in guides)

a green 1
i know vipers dont get peoples votes on here,

heard one at oulton park and the noise is just immense

Last edited:

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
ive got a bmc without the caf it sounds awsome. ive put the caf on still sounds good but i need to route it somewhere when the weather is better.

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
im also thinking about getting a bmc or a maxogen, i kno ebays the cheapest for the bmc but does anyone know the cheapest place for a maxogen?

Cheers

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Wasn't there meant to be a magazine test done (someones car off here) to show which was most effective?