ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Headlamp Removal - Help

Boz

Arctic 182

The nearside headlamp on my car has been fitted incorrectly from new and doesnt sit correctly with the plastic wing. Tried to loosen the headlamp (10mm socket at top of wing under bonnet) but something else is holding it. Anyone know where the other fixing is?

Would go to the dealer but theyll want to keep it in, and probably try forcing it and scratch my wing.

Boz

Arctic 182

Cheers mate. b*****d things! That the trouble when you shoehorn a 2 litre in a little space I suppose. Was the bumper easy to get off?

320d

Not sure it was my mates and he crashed it so it was already off!! lol its only fixed on in a few places though. Id just take it to the garage saves fuking it up

Boz

Arctic 182

Thanks a lot lads. Looks like a visit to the dealer then:cry:

Hopefully theyll do a good job.

Full Fat 182 - Was..

its the automatic Xenon hight adjusters that are holding it in place still, you have to disconnect this to remove it