ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 front pads (again)

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
Hi all, i know this has been covered a million times but i've had a good read through using the search already.

I have greenstuff pads at the moment and up to last weekend i thought they were fine but i had massive fade at one point and it s**t me up big time!

I don't do track days so dont need anthing to bad, just not crap like the current ones. I also dont wanna pay load i.e. less than £60

Any help much appriciated :)

ITB'd MK1
on a budget, just go for some normal compound ferrodo pads. Be aware your disks will be contaminated with EBC material now so will never be as good as new disks and new pads together, especially as you cooked them. Always advisable to use the same compound of pad with a disc through it's life. if you can't budget for disks, give them a good rub over with some coarse emery on a flat block

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
ok cheers, hopefully the discs shouldnt be too bad as they've not been on long maybe just over 1k

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
any others or where to get some normal compound ferrodo's from? I just checked gsf and k-tec