ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 fog front fogs

My 182's driver side fog light lens has a crack in it, it seems you cant replace only the glass and it has to be the entire unit, ive got a quote from renault of around £55 which im sure is too much, any suggestions?..

ph2 clio 172
I got the Astrum ones from ecp for my old clio 1.6 (think they are all the same).

it was a bit sh1t really, looked fine from far away and even fairly close once it was fitted, but it felt much cheaper then the oem one but it was 20quid cheaper.

wait for some 2nd hand ones I guess

I guess ill just have to keep hunting ebay etc.... To fit the fog light will I have to removed d bumper?

ali-ham

ClioSport Club Member
  williams + 182's
ring round your local scrappy, the same fog lights are used in all the mk2 phase 2 models so one from a 1.2 dynamique would be the same for example. should get it for £10 - £15. hope this helps.

S'trollin on size 7s
my drivers spot lamp is cracked too ,and they dont work anyway. i got quoted like £50 ish and tht wasnt even from the dealers. cant actually be arsed to do anything about them though as i cant see myself using them anyway

both mine are cracked too, got a replacement pair for £30 from someone off here, still to fit them though. Keep looking, bargain will come up