ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Decat

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Not sure how to embed the video but here is the link :eek:

[video]http://www.flickr.com/photos/wizza500/5100375082/[/video]

monaco 172
what exhaust is that? My decat ktec supersport seems louder and more raspy than that.

And im pretty sure i could hear quite alot of induction noise? What filters it got on?

Its a scorpion decat, janspeed system and its running a ph1 box with k&n with no feeds

If anything its gained.... found out the cat was blowing on the join to the manifold now everything is back together properly it feels like a total different car :)

MY10 R35 GTR
If anything its gained.... found out the cat was blowing on the join to the manifold now everything is back together properly it feels like a total different car :)

fair enough. Seen several few 182s on rollers with decats and inductions kits done and they've ended up running less power than stock. I remember seeing one running 175hp.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
thats standard is it not???

we dont want exhaust vid we want track vids

fair enough. Seen several few 182s on rollers with decats and inductions kits done and they've ended up running less power than stock. I remember seeing one running 175hp.

its getting remapped in a few weeks and going on the rollers so will see what its actually running soon enough :)