ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 cup

Renault clio 1.4 16v
iv tryed to search and i know its been said before but cant find . I'm looking to buy a 182 just asking whats the difference between a 182 and 182 cup? is it just the suspension

172cup
It has the cup alloys so most likely has a cup pack. The cup pack is usually identified by the darker alloys. It also has the spoiler pack which is indicated by the front lip spoiler and larger rear spoiler. It is all so an ff, which stands for full fat; in other words it has all the toys! Including sat nav which is very rare.

Hope that helps. Colour is very cool.

182 RB FF
It's also had a new bumper/respary and a new grille

random how i came across this topic cos this is the car im buying.

how can you tell that it has had a re-spray what stickers are missing.

what should i look for when viewing it.

how much would you expect to pay for this as someone has mentioned that it is expensive

any info would be great thanks

That's not a Cup spoiler TBH. Plus yes, the front bumper at least has most likely been resprayed. The missing black film on the outer parts is always a dead give away.

Oh and the steering wheel is melted, but that's normal.

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
£5.5k tops for an 04, thats with belts done too (with average millage) imo of course :)

**edit- thats way over price though!

Last edited:
  182 RB FF
oh ye fair does mate good spot that

would you advise against buyin this then?????
dont particulary want one thats been in a crash
put a deposit down on it too.grim

grim been lookin for a 182 for ages too in racin blue all the ones on auto trader that are half decent miles seem to be in silver

there are loads of cups but i want the leather interior and climate control and all that