ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 cup vs 172 cup

172 cup is the faster and the original and it weighs less which is what they set out to do.The 182 was a blatent marketing exercise and some numptys actually fell for it

The 182 cup was a cup price cut spec 182 with the cup packs as standard it had to keep abs for the EU laws and it sold well. I don't understand why you think its a marketing exerscise all cars are at th end of the day.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Meaning that when it came out it only weighed something like 10kg less than a Full Fat one,so in my eyes it was a bit of a con,at least the original cup had proper weight savings and even thinner windows.It just seamed as though they were more commited to that model

Meaning that when it came out it only weighed something like 10kg less than a Full Fat one,so in my eyes it was a bit of a con,at least the original cup had proper weight savings and even thinner windows.It just seamed as though they were more commited to that model

For the effort I bet the 182 Cup was a better money maker which is all they realy car about like all businessess.

To develope other bits costs keeping near stock bit is cheaper.