ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Brakes Road Use

Hi All,
Just had all the belts and alternator and power steering pump changed so need a month or two off.

But want to get the brakes done next as they arent great. What discs pads are recommended for front and rear on a 182 FF? Road use only but want some decent brakes.

Heard about Brembo HC and Paget pads are good for the front? Thoughts on that? What about the rears?

Cheers.

PH2 172
Brembo probably make the best pads for their own discs.
Last well & bite from cold.
Effective after a few stops when new.
@daz81

dan's cast offs.
wouldn't trust pagid now euro own the name. all brembo discs are hc as standard. chuck set of mintex m1144 on, great for hooning round on the road.

SWL16

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Honestly, for road use I don't see the need to come away from standard Brembo Hcs and pads. The only time I'd consider changing is for trackdays to prevent fade.

They're also a fraction of the cost of something like Ds2500s. Much beer moneys...

(I run Ds2500s)

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
I can get you sorted with your brakes, @daz81 I can supply a lot of manufacturers and supply Brembo HC discs and Brembo oe pads for road use , great quality