ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 at last...

Artic Blue 182FF
hey guys after waiting 6 years i finnaly brought a 182 artic...

i have owend a 1.2 for 6 years and never driven anything over a 1.2!!!

i am not really into driving fast or never had been ! but for the past 2 weeks i just cant help but put my foot down! boy it shifts they so fast!! nd there such nice little cars to look at and drive!

so the car needs a bit of tlc... it needs some new exsaush mounts! are these pretty easy to fit? cos i am thinking of fitting them my self!

also the stalk for the cd player is not working! any idears what this could be ? cheers guys

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
The exhaust mounts are easy to replace.

Not sure on the stalk? Do any of the functions work?

Artic Blue 182FF
it is a standerd renault head unit but i dont think its the standerd 182 head unit? it dont have the update list on it you see!! no none of the functions work on it! like its not plugged in! it might not even be i aint had chance to pop it out .

is there anyway i can pop the head unit out! with having the right tools?

huddersfield in west yorkshire :D

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
it is a standerd renault head unit but i dont think its the standerd 182 head unit? it dont have the update list on it you see!! no none of the functions work on it! like its not plugged in! it might not even be i aint had chance to pop it out .

is there anyway i can pop the head unit out! with having the right tools?

huddersfield in west yorkshire :D
Could be that an aftermarket HU was fitted, and they've just not connected the renault unit up correctly. 2 bent bits of coat hanger will get the HU out.