ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

18 months in the making!

Well after purchasing the clio and abandoning it for to long, i finally got it sorted, so heres a few (lots) pics

waiting for pay day now for tax, mot and unsurance. cant wait!

DSC02464.gif

DSC02467.jpg

DSC02468.gif

DSC02469.gif

DSC02472.gif

DSC02475.jpg

DSC02477.jpg

DSC02479.gif

DSC02483.jpg

DSC02489.jpg

DSC02492.gif

DSC02496.jpg

DSC02499.jpg

DSC02502.jpg

DSC02504.jpg

DSC02505.jpg

DSC02508.jpg

DSC02511.jpg

DSC02517.jpg

Megane 225 F1
As I said in your project thread. My favourite black 172! That ride height is perfect. What suspension is it on?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
spot on mate, love it.... with a plate spaced as illegally as that i would say smooth out the front recess and not bother with a front plate at all...lol

can i ask what the 3 switches are for on the dash? (oh cigarette surround / cap idea also stolen...whats that from?

Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
Very very nice, super tidy! Bet that's taken you a fair few hours - nice job :)

cheers again Will - its on KW V2's

haha, number plate is just an old one lying about, its actually registered to my lasses car (was just for posing shots as it looked weird with no number plate on the back :eek: )

the one to the left is the heated windscreen, the other 2 are the windows, unfortunately no afterburner switches!

and the cigarette socket is a must, for satnav and all! :cool: its a completely new socket, got it from work and comes with cover

Here you go Adam

Engine bay lets it down

Excuse the overspray, i painted it like a proper pikey as it will just get minging!

DSC02474.jpg

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
cheers again Will - its on KW V2's
haha, number plate is just an old one lying about, its actually registered to my lasses car (was just for posing shots as it looked weird with no number plate on the back :eek: )
the one to the left is the heated windscreen, the other 2 are the windows, unfortunately no afterburner switches!
and the cigarette socket is a must, for satnav and all! :cool: its a completely new socket, got it from work and comes with cover

thankyou... i am about to pm you btw...

its not my daily driver, think it would do my tits in pretty quick if i had to travel to work and back in it!

Si - whats mine is yours hunny!

Last edited:
I take it you dont use it every day? That 'cage would do my f**king crackers in everyday as a daily!

Si - definately, booking croft for 2nd may as its local ish to give it its first run out just incase anything drastic happens, then well sort something out.

Danny - no, i have a different car as a daily as i have a 60 mile round trip everday, couldnt bare to drive that everyday