ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172turbo wheel suggestions?

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
as above what wheels shall i put on the beast?:)
i think im going to use toyo rrrs?(tyres)

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
yeah i know i will need wide ones at the rear later
but for now i would like normal 172 sizes:lolup:
i was thinking 15/205?
toyo rrrs?;)

steve mate, im speaking from experiance here pal!!! please for f**k sake dont go for a road legal slick on the rwd clio....itll be deadly!! i tryed the r888's on the rwd 5 and had many close accounts with roadabouts,lol.

for the amount or extra grip your going to get soley by going rwd, a good set of road tyres (i used yoko AVS SPORT) is going to be more than upto the job:)

hope this helps

matt

Last edited:

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
steve mate, im speaking from experiance here pal!!! please for f**k sake dont go for a road legal slick on the rwd clio....itll be deadly!! i tryed the r888's on the rwd 5 and had many close accounts with roadabouts,lol.

for the amount or extra grip your going to get soley by going rwd, a good set of road tyres (i used yoko AVS SPORT) is going to be more than upto the job:)

hope this helps

matt
ok mate note taken.
sorry did not ring the weekend!
will this sat!
post some more pics of your r5 or a link please?

hope this helps

matt
ok mate note taken.
sorry did not ring the weekend!
will this sat!
post some more pics of your r5 or a link please?

no probs mate.. as for the link to pics, here is it:)

http://g7wfs.sytes.net/cgi-bin/index...th=/not_normal

matt

Last edited:

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Deep dish BBS splitties a la Mk2 gold Gti. Deck the badger for 'The' look.