ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 vacuum pipes

Putting back together a 172 engine and just had noticed the two holes for pipes between the intake manifold and the throttle body. Assumed one was for the servo vacuum and the smaller one at the front for the valve in the airpipe. To sort and airbox got an Induction kit delivered today there is a big pipe coming off the actually inlet hose obviously for a vacuum hose but which one? Have not noticed anything for the fuel vapour recirculation hose yet. So if anybody could clear it up and tell me which goes where i'd appreciate it as seems the ends of the servo pipe is missing.

It's a ph2. Having a quick search and seems to be and oil breather pipe really can't remember seeing any oil breather for it to connect to is that a bit strange?

Phew! That's made me feel a bit better was starting to worry there were two different kits lol.

Thanks for that will go out and have a look tomorrow.

Anybody got any pictures of this peice with the pipe fitted? I think I can see one pipe coming out and pointing towards to rear of the car very near to the coilpack the pipe on the induction kit seems very short though.