ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 turbo trouble

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
all engine work now done.
head gasket.
cam belt.
clutch.
and many more.

just one problem now! the engine wont idle! it just revs higher and higher untill im afraid its going to go bang!:(

also weird buzzing noise coming from TPS thottle position motor?
is ia ecm problem?
also at the moment i have oldmk1 shape 172 rad which has no plug for wires that plugged into radiator!?!?!:S

Audi TT 225
Do ph2's have an ICSV? Wondering if the pressure might have jammed it open :S
Mine got stuck after a clean.

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
Do ph2's have an ICSV? Wondering if the pressure might have jammed it open :S
Mine got stuck after a clean.
na its not jammed open before i start the engine its closed with ignition on it wont be forced either?1????:dapprove:

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
if i unplug the tps it does not rev up. but even with it pluged in its not moving as the engine revs go up?
its instant as i soon as its started!
i also unplugged the map sensor drivers side and that also stopped it over reving?i think the best way to no go is to get it checked by diagnos com?:S to me it all points to ecm but im told different.
i mean where could air leak in?new gaskets!all tubing tight airtight!good vac showing on boost gauge!
really strange