ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Rep Almost Complete..

BBS and Lowws...
CoverPhoto.jpg

ClioBack.jpg

4-18.jpg

3-20.jpg

LowandSlow.jpg

1-22.jpg

2-19.jpg

iPhoneLow.jpg

C&C appreciated.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks great. Not sure if i like the wheels or not though, just my personal opinion as im not into dish! Love the lowness though, what setup is that?

MG ZR 1.8
Love it will. Love seeing this around town too looks so good driving up towards me haha

Brilliant work. (get rid of your bloody hanging toy! :p)

BBS and Lowws...
Love it will. Love seeing this around town too looks so good driving up towards me haha

Brilliant work. (get rid of your bloody hanging toy! :p)

Thanks! See you twice in the last two days, not sure you saw me though. And yeah, that toy has now gone ;)

Looks lovely :) a good detailing and adjust your exhaust slightly (Being picky) perfect!

Sport interior on the cards?

Clio
looks nice, only let down is the exhaust, but easily sorted, and just imho, although they are probably perfectly safe, the stretch on those tyres looks a bit too much for me im not sure I'd feel safe on them!

MG ZR 1.8
love it will! you coming to meet on sunday? are these pictures taken on iphone?

Kieran, judging that his iPhone is in one of the photos I'm saying no.
And the quality is good hahaha.

I don't think I can come Saturday! I'm doing hairdressing, need the dollar :(

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Needs a bit more spacing on the front, sort that wonky exhaust out and thats a bloody lovely car!!

BlackGold 182
Kieran, judging that his iPhone is in one of the photos I'm saying no.
And the quality is good hahaha.

I don't think I can come Saturday! I'm doing hairdressing, need the dollar :(

Isnt it Sunday? Lol for some reason I think it is his iPhone lol

BBS and Lowws...
Needs a bit more spacing on the front, sort that wonky exhaust out and thats a bloody lovely car!!

Yeah I see what you mean, as it is a rep, the arches stick out a lot further at the front and I already have 25mm spacers on each side...