ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 owners... know your car...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
guys and gals.......

i know i posted saying this was a funny topic but now its getting to out of hand and people are just getting stupid. in what i am about to post i am not taking sides and i am remaining impartial

as said above this is a forum for clio owners....which in relative terms is quite a small population of this country...if you guys wanna **** people off go down your local pub or go outside...don't bring it into a club where there is a minority of people...its not worth it

i am also guessing that both of you are older than me (me being 21), and from someone younger...grow up...your arguing like schoolgirls

Loony said:
"Mk2's are gay", "mk2s looky girly", "why didnt they put wide 1/4s and a bonnet buldge on the 172/182", "the handling on a williams is better than a trophy" or "i cant tell the difference between a 1.2 and RS model"

Sounds like you want a Williams to me mate ;)

541 views, class, so who still owns a MK1 172? lol

lol, i've said plenty of times in the past i like williams and valvers. I just choose to have a 172/182 over them for numerous reasons. I really dont see the point of the pot shots taken by mk1 vs mk2 owners (and shortly to become mk3's too) we have what car we have for either financial reasons or personal preference reasons. Im sure there are plenty on here that would like to own both, myself included. Just seems sad that its predominantly (not always but most of the time) the mk1 owners that seem to kick off and or put down mk2 owners rather than the other way round.

well seeing as this topic is 'suppossed' to be funny i'll share a PM i just got;

TheJesus said:
i thought i'd PM you.

Three things.

1) You said topics I had created... now it's posts, but I find coming on CS for a bit of banter is a laugh, if you dont like it dont read it soft arse.

2) I don't obsess over my car more than anyone else, I just have interests in different aspects of car ownership. you like to sit and look at a polished example... i'd be the person wanting to get in and drive it. Performance is where it's at for me.

3) I rarely give Stromba a 2nd thought or your little love fest over on F7P... If I was bothered I would have signed up would I not? Then I could give him sh*t all day long... well, as it happenes i've not signed up and am glad I dont have to read his slanderous sh*t. You have a brain, you'll see the other side soon enough.

Anyway, thankyou for being todays big catch, i'll liken you to a carp ;)

Rgds

Jesus,

1) Soft arse?? It's always a joy chatting to people so eloquent as yourself...It'd be even more of a joy to know that'd you'd have the nerve to say that to someones face rather than hide behind a keyboard annoy your fellow club members

2) Well seeing as just about every thread you post on has a "mk1 vs mk2" or "my williams is such-and-such" i'd say you obsess! As for me looking a polished example then clearly your in a different world...if you wanted to get your facts straight you might be interested to know i haven't cleaned my current car for 8 months now...and my last car was 'rather modfied'. Compare this with yourself and your comment should maybe be the other way round....

3) You did sign up and i had to ban you...do you not remember this??!!

Mini Cooper S sport
0017-0309-1021-0602_SM.jpg

Dougal, your a sensitive lad aint you? 'soft arse' ;)

Is this a Mk1 vs Mk2 thread? or would it be a mk2 phase 1 vs mk2 phase 2 thread... oh i'm so confused now... :S

"You did sign up and i had to ban you...do you not remember this??!!" - I dont remember it because I never signed up or had the intention of signing up... looks like someone's trying to be me, hmmm, who would do such a thing I wonder? Might want to start checking and logging IP's, mine's static... doesn't take a rocket scientist to find out really... anyway, this is going off topic... Cant wait for the mk3 to come out :D

Will it be a Mk2 phase 3 then? or is the Trophy a mk2 phase 3?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Freebone said:
i am also guessing that both of you are older than me (me being 21), and from someone younger...grow up...your arguing like schoolgirls

god you 2 are still at it...why don't you meet in a quiet car park somewhere were you can argue it out..either with fists or over who's cars (penis) is quicker bigger faster etc

Sensitive? No i wouldn't say that....but i also wouldn't say i'm going to put with some rose-tinted spectacle wearing idiot thats spouts rubbish like yourself.

However, your right , this is going off topic but i'm sure the readers of CS weren't too interested in what you had to say iintially. Lets face it, it's clear your just interested in causing trouble and winding people up...probably not much else. Looking at your profile says it all TBH;

jesus.jpg

"prepare to be owned" - yes, very mature...

someone should shut this thread down and sort thejesus out, i dont think i've ever seen a helpfull, worthwhile or usefull thread/post by him ever

Twingo 133
theduckeatspork said:
someone should shut this thread down and sort thejesus out, i dont think i've ever seen a helpfull, worthwhile or usefull thread/post by him ever

Nout wrong with people expressing there views or opinions. after all that is what a discussion forum is about!

Mini Cooper S sport
Call me a bunny hugger if you want but I hate pictures of bullfighting :(

This thread is shite btw.

arj256 said:
Nout wrong with people expressing there views or opinions. after all that is what a discussion forum is about!

theres expressing your views and being offensive. people in this thread are being the latter, and personal attacks isnt just expressing your views.

One with a few more
this is the second thread to go this way in as many days - its sad how people are immature enough to just not leave it

Twingo 133
theduckeatspork said:
theres expressing your views and being offensive. people in this thread are being the latter, and personal attacks isnt just expressing your views.

But it wasnt the thread starter who initially started the personal attacks. Just started a debate which people couldnt talk about maturely.
Never mind, im not taking sides.

As In The Words Of Ricky Tommlinson My Arse . Why You So Bothered About This . If You Gotta Clio 172 Sport You Gotta Clio 172 Sport What The F""k

Status
Not open for further replies.