ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 meets valver.

Megane R26
Pics of my new valver, bought on sat morning. Plans are to strip it and turn it into a track car in the future, but for now over the summer im jus gonna enjoy it as it is already. Engines stanard with a mongoose zaust, lowered 60mm on gaz springs and shocks with a full mint Williams interior. :approve::)

DSC_0271.jpg

DSC_0273.jpg

DSC_0279.jpg

DSC_0283.jpg

DSC_0285.jpg

PH1 iceburg
God i want one of these. I actually think i would swap my 172 for a mint one.

What is the bodywork like? Much bubbling?

Un chaved corsa c
thats one nice valver.. tbh id keep for road use because from what iv herd these cars are quite rare the find in good spec. looking at pic it make me want one

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
How do you come across these?

I never see them for sale..with standard wheels etc

Megane R26
God i want one of these. I actually think i would swap my 172 for a mint one.

What is the bodywork like? Much bubbling?

Slight buddling at the moment coming through at the back, it has been done but its started again. Nothing too bad yet tho. Apart from tht its good. 1 dent on the bonnet but the rest is pretty straight, havent spotted any dings or dents yet anyway.

How do you come across these?

I never see them for sale..with standard wheels etc

C16v forum. I already had the clovers in my garage, it came with some williams replica alloys but 1 is bent pretty bad, so on with the clovers.

Are you stripping and thrashing it or track wheels, buckets etc?

Fully striped, widetracked, the usual track specs. Dont want to track the 172 anymore, its too nice to thrash.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Trust me, the 182 will stay at home and you will spend ALL your time in the Valver.

Megane R26
Trust me, the 182 will stay at home and you will spend ALL your time in the Valver.

lookin like that already, i havent been out in the 172 since i got it, only moved it to take pics.

Marham later this year is going to be all mk1s then? lol

looks like a good buy! :)

most likely yeh, having alternator issues tho atm, think its nackered... deyjavu?? :rasp:

love both these cars the pro race 1.2 look good on ur 172 been keeping an eye out for those since u picked them up :)

yeh they are spot on, managed to kurb one tho only like 4 hours after gitting them :(