ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Headunit? DAB Bluetooth - Actually decent enough?

172 Ph1
Been done to death i'm sure... So basically i'm after a steering stalk compatible headunit with my ph1 172, not really worried about pod compatibility (thankfully :p)

Rough requirements are:

DAB (if its any good; ideally i'd like 1xtra :p)
Some kind of bluetooth hands free compatibility (hopefully parrott right?)
SD card slot or USB somewhere
A decent designed UI for browsing music on the SD or USB
Stalk compatibility
Maybe iPod, but tbh i realise i'm using iPod/iPhone compatibility less and less and now with the connector change i dont quite see the point so much.

172 Ph1
Bugger it gonna go out to halfords today and just buy it, seems alright and I really need a headunit no more waiting around! Halfords have it surprisingly cheap in comparison to online retailers (a first!)

172 Ph1
Wow, well I did go to buy this but they didn't have it physically in stock in the end so I left it at that because I was at my parents in Liverpool for only a few days. Just thought about checking again now I'm back in Edinburgh and the price at Halfords has doubled! More like what I expected :p

172 Ph1
I know :) I just wanted to actually see/buy it in person first save the hassle if delivery and return... Halfords would have done fine if they had it in stock and now at a sensible price!