ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Gone...........

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
...for the evening at least. Got this parts-bin shite to play with for the night.
4385678818_f1a2db6668_b.jpg

Just filled up from near empty, £84!!!!!

It's A Reno
Who's got the RS then? I wonder what they're thinking? I know. What's that odd buzzing noise lol.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
The old man is going to the west brom game, I told him no way he was taking the Aston! Truth be told I made him take the wives rover 25!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
pip. said:
What's it like to drive it? It's the closest I'll ever get.
I drive it regularly. It's very friendly and easy to drive tbh. Good visibility, great steering. Not ridiculous quick(sub 400bhp) but quick enough. Worst thing is the gear shift, terribly placed.

It's A Reno
I drive it regularly. It's very friendly and easy to drive tbh. Good visibility, great steering. Not ridiculous quick(sub 400bhp) but quick enough. Worst thing is the gear shift, terribly placed.

I think I'd cope if the pedals were the wrong way round tbh. :)
You're a lucky chap, that's for sure.

Turbos.
I would swing by some old girls you knew back in school and show them what a success you've made of yourself. Get some action before you have to hand the keys back.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I would swing by some old girls you knew back in school and show them what a success you've made of yourself. Get some action before you have to hand the keys back.
Note left behind
"Dear wifey, off to buy milk, back in 4hrs"