ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 frount bumper onto 1.2 stndard wings ?

clio 1.2
iv just been givin a mint pair of replica sideskirts off a friend so have no reason to buy 172 wings, was jw is it pretty straight forward to fit the sport bumper to standard wings, thanks?:D

clio 1.2
will do haha :) its okay it wont be me fitting it , goin to me uncles bodyshop ;)
and i havnt got a clue how to put picks up iv tryed to upload them on to pages but noffin cummin up any ideas??

will do haha :) its okay it wont be me fitting it , goin to me uncles bodyshop ;)
and i havnt got a clue how to put picks up iv tryed to upload them on to pages but noffin cummin up any ideas??

If you don't already have the bumper pm scott (Knuckles)

He has his for sale that is sat there doing nothing, it would just need painting and fitting... :)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
For how cheaply you can pick up the parts its far easier to get the wings and sideskirts and just connect it all together!