ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Flamer, HN51 reg, on A52 towards derby

Nissan 350z
O Hai!

Yup thats me. Was that you yesturday Tom_90 in the 5door with the Pedobear sticker on the back? I looked across and spotted you wearing your sunglasses and gave you a thumbs up but i was blanked (this was going up the hill towards the lights with you in the outside lane and me in the middle) :(

I see alot of Cliosports doing my Ruddington > Derby commute but never any with Cliosport stickers.

TT 225+
O Hai!

Yup thats me. Was that you yesturday Tom_90 in the 5door with the Pedobear sticker on the back? I looked across and spotted you wearing your sunglasses and gave you a thumbs up but i was blanked (this was going up the hill towards the lights with you in the outside lane and me in the middle) :(

I see alot of Cliosports doing my Ruddington > Derby commute but never any with Cliosport stickers.

Aye it was me, sorry pal i was busy looking at the car in front that kept braking for no apparent reason haha. yeah there is an inferno around these parts and an RB with an old style cs sticker on, can't say i recognise either of them from here

Nissan 350z
Haha no worries i understand what you mean about that stretch of road, infact that whole part of my journey from QMC roundabout is a ballache. Whats your car lowered on mate? from memory i was impressed.

Come to think of it i dont think dave126 even has a sticker on his 182 either :p

TT 225+
Haha no worries i understand what you mean about that stretch of road, infact that whole part of my journey from QMC roundabout is a ballache. Whats your car lowered on mate? from memory i was impressed.

Come to think of it i dont think dave126 even has a sticker on his 182 either :p

I work at qmc so my entire commute just consists of that, i even go the long way round to avoid the pushing in bit off the roundabout at qmc haha.

Vmaxx coilies, 60mm at the back and 70ish at the front, any lower and i cant get in my drive lol. Saving for a ph1 172 now so i'm not doing anything else to it. Yours looked nice too, i saw it at freds a while ago when you were having the 197 wheel fitted.

was it yours making the noise or the ST in front of you? sounded good :cool:

clio 182 cup
nah, no stickers for me as of yet!!!
still not a member..... extremely skint at the minute so going to have to wait till payday,
then i will be stickered up , lol

Nissan 350z
Phfft, You could easily pay the membership if you werent sat buying drinks at The Vernon everytime i drive past on the way to Belper lol.

Tom_90 ive sent you a PM :)

clio 182 cup
haha, thats a good point i suppose!!
ive seen u drive passed a few times when ive been sat outside!!
i suppose i should just stop being a tightarse and get it done!!!lol

Nissan 350z
Its the Computerland building on the Ruddington business estate, Capita bought them out so we have been relocated into their building.