ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 exclusive £4625

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Nice looking example.. Shame someone's taken theExclusive specific floor mats out. Typical (but not all) dealer thing to do.

Being an import, I wonder what.. if any, sill covers it has.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
I seen the part about the import, i wonder if thats the usual dealer b****cks, as far as i know - the Exclusive was only for the ukdm?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  V6 255, 172's, JCW,
As far as I'm aware, the Exclusive wasn't limited to the UK only, but numbers to the UK were limited to 172.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  V6 255, 172's, JCW,
A sign of recognition perhaps, that good ph1 172's are becoming sought after..? ;)

Looks like my 2 have just gone up in price lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Looking forward to seeing your car sometime Scott.

Y163 ATR is not on RUK system, so is likely to be an import as advertised.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Looks a mint example of the worst special edition ever.

The colour is good but the wheels and seats and hideous and if you are paying "collectors" prices (which that clearly is) then you are stuck with them.

I think it will be a long time before it sells, but who knows, there are some truely mental people out there!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Doesn't have the original wheels does it? Almost Trophy money though

Looks like the original exclusive wheels to me, although im no expert on that marque of car so might be wrong?

what wheels do you think they came on then mate?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Fiesta ST2 MP215
Looks like the original exclusive wheels to me, although im no expert on that marque of car so might be wrong?

what wheels do you think they came on then mate?

Not sure tbh they just look too pikey to be a factory fitment, bit too chrome for a Renault.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Fiesta ST2 MP215
I stand corrected they are the original wheels, Gawd damn they are clean. still no f**king way worth that.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Fiesta ST2 MP215
I'd give 4k for it but I like exclusives.

Yeah WBAC only rate them at around 1-1.2K so he wouldn't of given anywhere near this price, he stands to make a lot of money on this, no one else has sold an Exclusive this year that I've seen for this money either so they had no comparison to argue for a better PX.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah WBAC only rate them at around 1-1.2K so he wouldn't of given anywhere near this price, he stands to make a lot of money on this, no one else has sold an Exclusive this year that I've seen for this money either so they had no comparison to argue for a better PX.
WBAC are sh*t!! People who use them clearly know sweet FA about the value of their car!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Fiesta ST2 MP215
^ No I mean that's what dealers use these day for PX values, normally they'd go £50 higher and say well this all you'll get from this lot, and then discount £100 of the car.
When I ditched my CTR for the Clio the Dealer I was buying the car from Offered my £4200 PX and I pay Full wack on the Clio, effectively this was £200 my way but told them to f**k off it's a 7k car and they are taking the piss, then he turned his monitor round.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Fiesta ST2 MP215
Carcraft will be more in the Market for shifting a nice eco motor like that over Peugeot who will have tons of them kicking about.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
True enough mate, it was in top order right enough. Now that i think about it, Peugeot actually came back and upped their offer by £250! Great wee cars!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
This car is @ renault Croydon-

its a very optimistic price pitched into a tiny market- you never know there maybe a fan out there with cash on the hip'

However I would say the list should have been £3595 something like that & getting close to it on offer...
S