ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup driveshafts from europarts

172 cup, mgb, mini
Hi this is my first post so i hope its in the right section. I have been looking to replace the drivers driveshaft on my 172 cup 03 plate with one from eurocarparts but i have been told that they don't fit the cup. I have rang eurocarparts and they say if its wrong i can return it but i don't wont to have the car off the road unnecessarily, so if any one has used one of their driveshafts for the cup could you please advise me.

Don't use eurocarparts for driveshafts.!

Ring Adam at wolverhampton renault will be the cheapest place you will find for genuine. And he will be cheaper than eurocarparts and give you peace of mind knowing you shall get the correct part.

01902 439264

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I would avoid Euro for drive shafts at all costs.

Would rather replace the driveshaft with match sticks than buy from them

172 cup, mgb, mini
Just spoke to Adam, very helpful and informative part ordered from him. Thanks for the info martin182 and marcR

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
This guy 'Adam', is he just a guy that works at Renault that gets phoned off CS'ers all day for parts or what lol?