ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup camber setup

Hi, new to The forum and recently purchased a 172 cup for the track, Its a mint 03 plate car but my intentions are to make it a track/ fast road car.

Im just wondering what camber setup people are running? what do people find the best setup? what values of camber should I avoid? Currently its sat on coilovers with standard anti roll bars.

any help appreciated

Chris

Westy. MX5
My Cup is used sparingly on the road and more for track days. This subject was brought up last year and a good set up to start was 1 to 1.5deg. at the front and 0.5 at the back if they are adjustable. Took mine to be set up and they are 1.1deg. at the front and 0.5 at the back. Been driving it like this for 6 months and I'm happy with it. Setting up costs about £80 a time so I'm not going to change it now. but if you like experimenting it's always an option.

Thats very helpfull thanks. Im lookin at 45 quid for setting up at a place i know so its good to have an idea of what worls well for people.