ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup and a PH1

Audi A5
Cup is mine, PH1 is Timmsy

The light was fading so Timmsy didn't have time to wash his car lol.

Bought some Treadlines the other week so thought I'd best pull my finger out and get some pics.

14076446085_1fdc5633f5_c.jpg
DSC_0183 by bobby683, on Flickr

14076924394_467e4e551a_c.jpg
DSC_0174 by bobby683, on Flickr

13889832977_a6b7698f0c_c.jpg
DSC_0171 by bobby683, on Flickr

14073297332_bcd8e751e4_c.jpg
DSC_0161 by bobby683, on Flickr

13889843340_cd58757ae1_c.jpg
DSC_0160 by bobby683, on Flickr

13889817867_4e3743d0aa_c.jpg
DSC_0154 by bobby683, on Flickr

14053328426_e5cfd9f5af_c.jpg
DSC_0152 by bobby683, on Flickr

Cheers Bobby

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Are those ~ET37 2118's? If I took my 25mm's off I don't think mine (ET43) would poke that much!

Seats look spot on. :)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Great turn around from when you bought it Bobby, cracking work there bud.

You just need to replace the BHP that seems to have slipped the net. :rasp:

Pictures came out well Bobby. although im sure we took a lot more ;)

Your right about my wheels, even if i had just found time to give them a clean up the whole car would have looked a lot better.

Audi A5
Are those ~ET37 2118's? If I took my 25mm's off I don't think mine (ET43) would poke that much!

Seats look spot on. :)

tbh I can't remember what offset they are. I don't quite follow you mate, if you took your spacers off of course you would have less poke. Mines on 25mm spacers up front and 15 or 10 on the rear.

Do love your car Bobby!

Bet the seats make such a good improvement!

Cheers Martin, yeah they definitely improve the inside, the standard cup seats and so basic and pikey, they just make me cry.

Great turn around from when you bought it Bobby, cracking work there bud.

You just need to replace the BHP that seems to have slipped the net. :rasp:

Cheers Scott, she has had her ups and downs but she's been (touch wood) quite reliable these last couple months.

sod power, would of been nice to have it but oh well, I'm more interested in how it goes round the bends ;)

Pictures came out well Bobby. although im sure we took a lot more ;)

Your right about my wheels, even if i had just found time to give them a clean up the whole car would have looked a lot better.

Yeah most of them come out crap mate, we're have to plan another one in a different location and with both cars clean!

Have a huge hankering for a PH1 172 or 172 Cup. Future classics in the making.

I'd go for a PH1 and that's coming from a Cup owner ;)

Yeah most of them come out crap mate, we're have to plan another one in a different location and with both cars clean!

I'd go for a PH1 and that's coming from a Cup owner ;)

Are you sure you dont want to swap ;) like you say it did feel as if mine was pulling away from yours ;)

Yep different location, thinking about something urban or industrial. Might clean the car saturday if its good weather and if you want to scope out somewhere else?

Audi A5
Looking good lads. Bobby u jammy sod I need trendlines sooooo bad :)

Cheers Kyle, their has been a couple sets coming up, you just need to get your wallet out ;)

Are you sure you dont want to swap ;) like you say it did feel as if mine was pulling away from yours ;)

Yep different location, thinking about something urban or industrial. Might clean the car saturday if its good weather and if you want to scope out somewhere else?

Because phase-quick iirc ;)

hmm yeah, might be about, text me.