ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 by a cliff.

Storm Grey 200
web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

xx

Bux

Golf GTD
Thanks for not posting any pics of my bonnet ;-) I'm amazed you got these up so quickly, we are still sat in mcdonalds having breakfast

Storm Grey 200
Just thought I would stick them up before a day stood in the woods with a boom mic. :dead:

Ps. The bonnet pic is going up in the SW mega meet thread.

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Nice goat :eek:

Although are you sure it's a cliff, aren't cliffs only next to the sea? Looks like a gorge or something to me :)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Car looks nice, some good scenery too. Maybe could have done better with the pics though.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
The black on black ph1 looks amazing, exactly how i would have mine, if i had one .. =D

172 Flamer
Lovely looking motor. A lot nicer than a lot of ph2's on here, not a great fan of the ph1's but this is a spot on example mate. :D

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
That does look stunning! My wheels might need to go black.

Storm Grey 200
Nah edd. Your red ones look mint! When I was getting mine done months ago I was seriously considering red. Or.... Racing green