ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v / Williams digital Temp

Ive had a 16v in the past and it worked fine. On my Williams it works, its just very very dull. Anyone had this problem? And if so does it take much to fix?

Cheers, K

The Jinx

A bulb I suspect. One of my dial bulbs was dim when I replaced all the dead bulbs. I forgot, however, to replace the dull one!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Mines knackered too...along with the electric mirrors, washer jets and knackered sidelight bulb.:cry:

Yeah mine still works but you cant see it very well and doesnt iluminate at night. You need to remove all the plastics around the stearing column and dash there are 4 screws holding the dials in then remove the lens enclosure and unplug all the electrics and speedo cable (tight & fidly). Then isolate the bulb in question and replace it. Its a very fidly job which is why i havent bothered on my new valver.