ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v oil dials in mk1 phase 3

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Have you checked the bulbs? The dials themselves wont light up as you wont have the relevent sensors. Check also there are no cuts in the wires. There should be a fuse it would be under auxillery(sp) dials look in your car handbook.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
I just wanted the bulbs to light up, not bothered about the sensors right now. That will be changed at a later date. Just want them to light up right now.

Ill take a look, my exisiting dials in the car work fine, so it cant be a fuse, well i think they are on the same power sources. Ill take a look however.

None
I had the same prob with mine. Mine light up sometimes but were off most of the time. Try checking the bulbs, cleaning up the connections a bit making sure theres no dirt or anything on the connectors