ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v Bonnet Damage

This will get your blood boiling first thing on a Monday morning!

On Friday night I drove into unny Stockport to pick my wife up from a works do, it was about midnight when I arrived outside the pub. Just as I pulled up about 10 people came piling out, most of them I knew so I just parked up outside as normal. As I was about to get out of the car one of the lads, who weighs about 16 stone, decided it would be a good idea to run towards the front of my car, put both hands either side of the bonnet and jump up hammering his knees into the bonnet of my pride and joy!! The whole car shook and I saw the red mist decend..........I had a few severe words with him but at the time didnt think hed done any damage. It was only when I checked her out on the Sat morning that I noticed there is a perfect knee shaped dent right on the crease of the bonnet...what a @#@@! I was gutted.......he has said hell pay whatever the cost but the fact that he did it has pissed me off big time!

Im not sure if it will pop out (Dentmasters) or whether it will have to filled and re sprayed. Ill be getting some quotes this week. Ive spent thousands on my car and when someone does this to it you just want bad things to happen to them! Whinge over.

rsturbo and a xr3i

what a nob head .gutted for you id be the same if it happened to my car ok so hes offered to pay but its the hassle of getting put right and it shouldnt of happened in the first place

Not to worry m8 there quite cheap, £75 i paid from gordon lamb then about £50-£100 to get it sprayed. at the very most your talking £200 in all. If he offered to pay then your ok. Try and look at it positively you will have a really shiny new bonnet free of stone chips;)