ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

10mm spacers - longer wheel bolts needed on standard hubs?

Clio 182 FF
as above, I've searched and not actually found a definitive answer. Have been looking at the Pure MS 10mm spacer kit, and provided they are torqued up ok, safe to use with standard length bolts??

Many thanks.

Clio 182 FF
ok thanks chap. I searched and discovered 5mm should be ok, but wanted to check on the 10's prior.

Appreciate it.

I've got 10mm spacers each side and have got some longer bolts with it. I wouldn't risk it as the bolt would attach to the hub with about 2-3 turns. As said before, no wheels no steering, hello tree

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
You absolutely need longer nuts I have 20mm front and 16mm rear both have extended nuts

Teg
I've just fitted some PMS 5mm spacers to the front wheels to bring them inline with the rears. I'm using standard wheel nuts and to be honest it's right on the limit. I drive like miss daisy on the roads so I'm comfortable with it but when I'm on track they'll be removed when I fit my track wheels.

Clio 182 FF
image.jpeg
Fitted today...much much better.