ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

106 gti on T/Bs video

DSC00073.jpg

Filthy106019.gif

Filthy106018.gif

Filthy106017.gif

Filthy106014.gif

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Seen that plate somewhere before...did the car used to be yellow does anybody know????

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Ahh my bad but i knew id seen that pic somewhere before...and tbh i think it looked better when it was silver with the speedlines and stuff on!!

Still it goes like stink though!

yer it looked nice like that.but the new wide arched one looks alot better IMO. MAXI rallye spec shell with near MAXI spec engine.207bhp i beleive it has

Strange looking clio :S

''check out the brains on brad'' ;)

EDIT:if in the wrong forum. please can a mod move it to the right place please.i thought this was the pic and media rooom.

Last edited:
  Turbos.
Pretty cool... but can't be that quick...

Not sure i'd spank all that money on a little 106 either, especially the sequey box.

it got 13.8 1/4mile i think. was saying that hes going back for a 2nd try now he has a few things sorted with it.

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
i'm not fantastic on track but surely he'll explode the clutch the way he was letting it out,looked like he was leaving everything to late

172Petey

dusts the EVO! :eek:

Ive seen fast saxo/106's before but nothing that could just pull passed an evo like that did on track in the second vid!!

Stunning little car, there were some pictures about on saxosportsclub of when it was being built, money no object!!

MCS R56
Did anyone else get dizzy watching that video with all the roundabouts? Sounded faster than it looked.

clio 172 sport, zxr6
top car i was on the track with it at donny it was really good looked like it handled really well. he has spent top money on it but it looks well worth it

Elise 111R
The gearbox cost him 10k!! The quickest he got up pod was 13.7.

when i was looking at getting a cheap gti i signed up to the pug gti forum and there was one massive thread on this white pug... someone along the way asked the owner how much had he put in the car and he said "i stopped counting at 28k"!!!!!!! but went onto justify it by explaining the 10k gearbox and the other "one off" compoentry.... still looks stunning i expect but i would of done the Z car thang and placed a honda CTR block in the back... for around 15K saving the rest for disposible stuff like bulk buying tyres and fuel..... LOL