ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.5dci - P2263 Error Code

I know it's not a Clio sport, but thought someone might have half an idea.

Sister's 1.5dci 106bhp Mk3 Clio GT is regularly coming up with 'Check Injection' and goes into limp mode, mainly when driven hard at 3.5k+ revs.

Plugged it in and only fault code is - P2263. 'Turbocharger Boost System Performance'.
Problem is its just a generic code and doesn't narrow it down much.

Tried a new boost pressure sensor (map sensor) and new boost solenoid/pressure converter with no luck. Also checked vacuum lines but couldn't see any cracks or splits.

Any other things I should look at?

Turbo is an obvious one, will also have a look at the actuator.

Clio 2.0 138hp
I know it's not a Clio sport, but thought someone might have half an idea.

Sister's 1.5dci 106bhp Mk3 Clio GT is regularly coming up with 'Check Injection' and goes into limp mode, mainly when driven hard at 3.5k+ revs.

Plugged it in and only fault code is - P2263. 'Turbocharger Boost System Performance'.
Problem is its just a generic code and doesn't narrow it down much.

Tried a new boost pressure sensor (map sensor) and new boost solenoid/pressure converter with no luck. Also checked vacuum lines but couldn't see any cracks or splits.

Any other things I should look at?

Turbo is an obvious one, will also have a look at the actuator.
I had a very similar issue with the check injection thing when driven hard. it turned out to be injector based. First of all, one seal was leaking causing loads of black soot and gunge to appear around injector. After i sorted that it was injector 2 itself was knackered. Replaced it and its sorted. Do you get any trouble starting at all? Mine had the injection fault message for months before any issues actually started. After that it started being hard to start and then sounded like a steam engine while the seal was dodgy. Finally refused to start at all without easy start. So it might be worth doing a simple leak off check on the injectors. For what it costs its easy to do and takes no time at all. I did mine so i can give you instructions if needed.