ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.5 dci dynamique billabong, good buy?

Astra 1.8 SRI
Hi guys I'm new to these forums, currently drive 1.25 fiesta finesse that was my first car. Things done over 100k miles and am looking for something new. My dads garage has had a 2003 Clio 1.5 dci dynamique billabong with 50,000 miles on the clock traded in. I presume it's standard spec as it has fogs, leccy windows and mirrors, sunroof and remote central locking. It's yet to go through a mini service but I could get the car for about 1200 quid. I don't know much about clios as my dads been at Vauxhall my whole life so I've always been a Vauxhall man. Just want to hear from the experts if you guys think it's a good buy. Cheers Stuart

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
what engine model is it. 1.5 dci - 65/80/100 ?

65 all letters on door bullets same colour.
80 the 'i' in dci is blue
100 the 'c' and 'i' in dci are blue.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
cheap, i would be snapping that up. Should have Climate and electric roof being a billabong.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i thought billabongs were just another version of the extreme 4 so aircon as option and no climate or leccy roof? however assuming it runs sweet, snap it up