ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 Brake Disc reccomendation please.

I need new brake discs and pads, And my mate just had his done.. Telling me he (thinks) it cost around £300.

I dont have a lot of spare cash at the moment, So i want to get the parts myself and might have a go at fitting them, Or get my dads mate to fit them for a few quid.

Its a 1.2 2003

Are these the right discs? http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/product_info.mhtml?product=514499

If not can someone link me up please.

And if somone could link me to some standard pads, And maybe some better pads like feredo if any fit the 1.2.

Cheers for any help.

Yeah, thats the setup i think ill go for..

Can anyone confirm those discs in the link will definatly fit. I know it says clio 1.2 clearly, But i just like to be sure :).

Does anyone know what feredo pads i will need? and it is true they are quite thin?

Audi TT 3.2 V6
ur prob best popping down to your local motorfactors. They generally stock Ferrodo stuff at very good prices

No point in starting a new thread...

Ive found the discs for £12.71 on brakepartsinternational.

Just need to know is 238x20 the correct fitment for my car?

the other is 259x21.