ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

07 1.2 Clio front lighting kit

Clio Campus 1.2 16v
Hi, I've looked around and seen that you can buy full lighting kits for the front end (side lights, fogs, headlights etc.) that are all the same colour (I.e. 6000k). I'm not looking to spend an incredible amount. I'm looking for a nice bright white kit. I'm just wondering if anyone has purchased one themselves and if they have any recommendations for specific kits.

3 Series touring
6000k is a bluey white, for me it was the limit in terms of colour. Depends how much these 'kits' are costing but LED sidelights, silvervision indicators and a HID kit should set you back about £70 in total.

Two things to keep in mind are:

HID kits should be used in projector style headlamps only (legally they would still need washers and levellers) but if you've got projectors then you won't be blinding people.

You can replace your fog bulbs but don't bother with HID bulbs, just get standard whiter bulbs. Don't be that guy driving everywhere with fogs on just because it's a bit dim outside!