ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£300 to spend on a standard Clio 182..

182 Cup
Lowering had crossed my mind, BUT, my last Clio was lowered 40mm and I dont really want to go through the same bouncing motions as I did before. if I could lower it maybe 20mm I could be tempted.

Ph1 172
Simple this!
- BMC CDA
- Eibach sportline springs maybe about -25mm
- If you shopped around maybe a few quid left for a crate of stella!!!

MCS R56
Probably not anything - just spend the dosh. If you have to spend it modding, upgrade the brakes. Best mod I have done.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
trying to get rid of the @#$%^&ing rattles in the dash

but it'd be pointless, fix one lot and another lot would develop

182, Golf
Id go for.

Silvervisions Front and Rear 30
Shorter Aerial 10
Hillpower Bend 60
ITG Panel Filter 45
Cold Air Feeds (try to relocate the air feed to make it larger and stronger) 30-50
Yozza Sport Decat 100

All of the above are easy do it your self stuff and can always be removed and sold if you ever get rid of the car. Thats near on 300 and what I would do.

182 Cup
Id go for.

Silvervisions Front and Rear 30
Shorter Aerial 10
Hillpower Bend 60
ITG Panel Filter 45
Cold Air Feeds (try to relocate the air feed to make it larger and stronger) 30-50
Yozza Sport Decat 100

All of the above are easy do it your self stuff and can always be removed and sold if you ever get rid of the car. Thats near on 300 and what I would do.

Aerial I have, panel filter I have and I just fitted a cold air feed on
Thursday so that I also have. I'm not overlys ure about a decat as I do a lot of motorway driving and couldnt live with increased noise!

182 Cup
trying to get rid of the @#$%^&ing rattles in the dash

but it'd be pointless, fix one lot and another lot would develop

Don't talk to me about that, my car went into the dealers 4 times to have a rattle fixed, the first 3 times they didnt fix it and the last time they fixed it but caused a different one to start!

A4 oil burner !!!
get you manifold matched by AWT and still have enough for a night out, failing that put it towards your insurance/ tax whatever comes up first !