ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£285 to spend on my rb 182??

Rb 182
What shall I spend it on?? Not including coilovers or exhaust as I already have them on order :)

So what shall I spend the money on?? Abit of carbon fiber, bullets, mirrors??

Let me know what you think i should do,

I know it's my car, I'm sure your thinking do what you want as its yours? Just gettin a few other ideas??

Cheers guys :)

Rb 182
Just extra money I got loads saved n enough money for fuel lol just abit spare I want to spend on the car :)

Sunflower Ph1 172
  • Premium set of tyre if you haven't already got a set
  • Decent discs and pads? - maybe some braided hoses
  • Get any little scratches parking dents removed? - maybe wheels powdercoated?
  • AST top mounts?
Hang on... I'm just listing things that I need to do.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
A full detail if that's what takes your fancy. See what Jim WD can offer.

Any little bits that it needs. Decent tyres would be my first port of call.

alexessex_7

ClioSport Club Member
  250 Cup & BG 182
a few people with remaped 182s in my area thought it was well worth the money

nicer drive easier to use and so on :)

recommend anyone as I was going to get it done but then went against it due to rumours of it not doing much

Sunflower Ph1 172
Trackday will end up costing me more won't it??

How much are they?

Depends who you book through. Often see them for £250+ - book enough in advance, or find a group buy, then you can get a full day for as little as £150. Have to factor in tyres, fuel and potentially accomodation.

First thing check when the last when the last service was. If its due get that done.

Or detailing products to make it look awesome. :eek: