ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to wire Omex Rev Limiter?

Renault 1.2 TCe D4Ft
Engine: 1.2 TCe (D4Ft)

Hello all,
For this engine, do I need the single or twin coil version?
My coil pack has a 4 pin plug. Which one do I have to connect to the Omex?

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Coil_Pack_Renault.jpg
    Coil_Pack_Renault.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 32
  Renault 1.2 TCe D4Ft
[SOLVED]
It's the twin coil version.
Works perfectly fine and the sound is amazing! :D

Diagram attached.

(I solved this last year, but forgot to post here).

*I don't know what "Louis" found so funny about this, maybe one day he will tell me...*

Attachments

• Omex_rev_limiter_install.jpg
    Omex_rev_limiter_install.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 12
  Renault 1.2 TCe D4Ft
Yeah @Louis what's so funny about fitting launch control to a 1.2 Clio? 🧐
Can you give me some reasons to install an Omex Rev Limiter? Do you know what it's for?

I have the sound and flames I was looking for, without driving the engine to excessive rpm.

In any case, I don't want to argue with you... it's my business!

Thank you for showing me your level of help, which makes this forum a safe place to evolve. 😊

@Louis @G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Can you give me some reasons to install an Omex Rev Limiter? Do you know what it's for?

I have the sound and flames I was looking for, without driving the engine to excessive rpm.

In any case, I don't want to argue with you... it's my business!

Thank you for showing me your level of help, which makes this forum a safe place to evolve. 😊

@Louis @G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz
The only reasons I can think of are making pops and bangs at McDonald's, or launch control. I gave you the benefit of the doubt by mentioning launch control, but I can see I was wrong.

It's your car, do what you like to it, but don't get arsey when people laugh at what you've done 👍🏻