ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first taste of renault service!! (bham)

172 M69 eater

jus rang in today for a price and fittin of a downpipe that is only availiable from renault for my car so i rang in and got transferred to parts, bloke goes on for ages, finds it and quotes price, then i get passed back to get transferred to some other gimp for a fitting price

so i asked is it going to be ok for this to be fitted as my car is lowered? ud think it was a simple question but no the geezer takes ten minutes umming and ahhing, checking with other people as hes never worked on a lowered car before. I asked have u got drive on ramps to lift the car up to fit the downpipe? and he gives me another f**kin 5 minute reply on how hes got 4 poster drive on liftin things and what tools hes got but if he fits the downpipe and it messes up my suspension its my fault??????? wtf has a downpipe got to do with my suspension>?!?!? :mad:

jus f**ked him off in the end and booked it in, will take pics of it before and after it goes in jus in case they do anything funny to it and stick a post it on the dial with the mileage so i can measure the fukkers!!!

god i can now see why u guys get so pissed off with them they are THICK AS PIG SH1T!!! :mad:

rant over

patty

[Edited by patty on 16 June 2005 at 3:11pm]

172 M69 eater

need to go calm down iv got a headache now

[Edited by patty on 16 June 2005 at 3:13pm]

and i cant spell

172 M69 eater

they only have 1 post ramps so cant fit it cus of my sideskirts, gotta dice with death at reanult bham then :cry:

a lowered car has nothing to do with the front pipe of the exhaust . the body is still the same distance from the front crossmember no matter how much you lower it, only time you have problems with the front pipe hitting the crossmember is if the engine mounts are shot.

brian