ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

‘Claud’ The RB 182

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
Rings Andy at Engine Dynamics shortly after returning from the ring…

200.gif

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Box oil done with redline.

Power flexed the dog bone. All good.

Again, drives better. It’s nice that everything I’ve done so far has improved the car noticeably :)

IMG_9258.jpeg

C33DA23D-9B1D-4652-8A9E-B67659602193.jpeg

IMG_9259.jpeg

Note on the last pic the bolt is the wrong way round. I put it back in the way it came out. A bit of f**king around later and it occurred to me it was wrong so I turned it around. Doesn’t bang on the shift rod anymore either.

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
Spot on so far mate.

Can confirm it’s pretty much a dead heat against the i20N in a straight line when he’s not running his tuning box. Clio is a bit quicker at the very top end surprisingly :)
I suspected it would be close. It’s why I never went for one after my i30N. Clio is the better all round car imo. Wish I was back over there. Maybe next year.

Ps. There’s a PMS 240 engine for sale on faceache 😉

Last edited:

Andy P

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, i20N
Looks like a good trip. Seen it in the background of one of Misha’s videos last night as well as the Lotus & i20N.

TheBandit

ClioSport Club Member
  Monaco172, Green1.2
@Advikaz I have no idea, luckily others do

I have a bunch of other wires that are on their last legs though 😅

Similar to @Crayola I have a second hand loom to salvage. For other plugs I am depinning and trying to find replacement terminals. More so for future proofing if possible