ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake judder.

Clio RS200,Impreza
Hello Troops,
I haven’t posted for a while but i am wondering if Clio fanatics know where i should be buying front discs and pads from? I have an Rs 200 cup pack,ST62 HLR registered in Feb 13 and they are now starting to vibrate a little. I don’t track the car,it is for fast road use.
I only need the parts as i can get them fitted easily enough.
Thanks for any suggestions.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
If discs still look good and pads have a decent amount on, might just need a deglaze to remove pad deposits. Try 70-30mph hard breaking x3 times basically get the brakes smoking. Let them cool and see if any better.

If discs are worn/lipped and pads about done, brembo hc discs and stock brembo pads. Loads of places sell them, i buy them from autodoc.

Clio RS200,Impreza
If discs still look good and pads have a decent amount on, might just need a deglaze to remove pad deposits. Try 70-30mph hard breaking x3 times basically get the brakes smoking. Let them cool and see if any better.

If discs are worn/lipped and pads about done, brembo hc discs and stock brembo pads. Loads of places sell them, i buy them from autodoc.