ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire Spring Chit Chat

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I might be up for a blast, if me and my rusty yobbo chariot are allowed to come along.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
It's terrible, I think the ramp up to our cul de sac will one day actually break the Civic (not difficult to do so).

Also caught this dodgy bloke on our camera!

Thought I spotted a shady fella lurking behind the bins! Case closed.

gavinf91

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 9, Fiesta
huntsman, glossop, peak district, snake pass?

need to get an mot sorted so sometime later this week if it’s not too late

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
I saw his skoda this morning. Its brought shame to this town
I have not read anything more accurate.

Would be nice to have a meet and drive after all this blows over. I still pop over to The Huntsman Inn and the roads around there when I have time.

I’m yet to find a group, other than R666 but they’re very intense and somewhat dangerous, that enjoys a proper drive out as much as you lot but half of you never turn up🥴

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member

Would be nice to have a meet and drive after all this blows over. I still pop over to The Huntsman Inn and the roads around there when I have time.

I’m yet to find a group, other than R666 but they’re very intense and somewhat dangerous, that enjoys a proper drive out as much as you lot but half of you never turn up🥴
That doesnt surprise me 😬

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T

I'd like an expansion to the term 'dangerous' please. What are we talking, drifting and street racing?
Us lot lead by example, never exceeding any speed limits and celebrating by ordering off the kiddies menu.

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
I'd like an expansion to the term 'dangerous' please. What are we talking, drifting and street racing?
Us lot lead by example, never exceeding any speed limits and celebrating by ordering off the kiddies menu.
I think I caught air at one point in my Fabia trying to keep up with everyone, the MX5 in front definitely did. Lots of silly overtakes, almost saw a head on due to miscommunication, and just generally a bit too fast when other cars around/in the way. The MX5 ahead of me sent it sideways through a fence and into a field near Hartside Pass. All that said, I did have fun but was genuinely exhausted after. Bit too much for too long imo (was an 8 ish hour day of driving for me).