ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire/midlands Meet - Castleford Xscape - 23/01/10

S4 Avant
when they finally get around to leaving Gray's...so about 3 after Dave has arrived, been to get fuel, fixed something that's fell off his car and then straightened his lovely locks.

Cheeky barstard*! I promise to be stupidly early, and end up having to wait for everyone.

*apparently we can't evade the swear filter anymore?! so I'll spell it wrong instead.

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
LOL god help you if you're late now Dave. ;)

Anyway, I'll be at Woodall at 12:30 to meet Joe and then trying to join up with the Gay-Unit on the M1 when they finally get around to leaving Gray's...so about 3 after Dave has arrived, been to get fuel, fixed something that's fell off his car and then straightened his lovely locks.

I may just come straight to woodall and meet u guys there then if that's cool, not knowing anyone, it makes it easier if I know when and where u are. Chances are I will get lost or left behind otherwise!

Family Bus
Oh hello.

I might be interested in popping along to this tomorrow!

At the least I may call up to Woodall to say HI :D

182 Trophy
I may just come straight to woodall and meet u guys there then if that's cool, not knowing anyone, it makes it easier if I know when and where u are. Chances are I will get lost or left behind otherwise!

Yeah thats fine dude, woodall at 12.30, i don't know anyone apart from grey so its all good. A mate of mines coming along in his 225cup so he'll be parked next to me at woodall.

182 & Porsche 986
I actually didn't noitice this was tommrow i was convinced it was sunday..:eek:
I don't finnish work until 12.30 so i might pop along about half one/2 if i can make it.

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Yeah thats fine dude, woodall at 12.30, i don't know anyone apart from grey so its all good. A mate of mines coming along in his 225cup so he'll be parked next to me at woodall.

Cool, well i will see you guys there.

I don't know anyone at all, its my 1st meet, but my mate is riding shotgun and we are going snowboarding after the meet.

Also without being a complete tool, are these the services im aiming for?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=leicester&daddr=Woodall+North,+Harthill,+Rotherham+S26+7,+S26+7XN+(Woodall+North)&geocode=FcojIwMdHcTu_ylzbLdJq0J3SDG4nLRvKh0Vmg%3BFeWNLQMdRW7s_yEyrV-IPf4WJw&hl=en&mra=ls&sll=53.077528,-1.194763&sspn=0.970188,2.469177&ie=UTF8&ll=52.975108,-1.227722&spn=0.972494,2.469177&z=9

Last edited:
  Bus w**ker
EpIc MuLtI qUoTe TiMe
PM me your mobile number mate and I'll get you mine, that way if you get stuck I can sort out with you that way. But you, or anyone else for that matter, is more than welcome to meet up at Woodall.
Oh hello.

I might be interested in popping along to this tomorrow!

At the least I may call up to Woodall to say HI :D
Sorry do we know you? Do you even own a car? :rasp:
I will be joining u on the m1 with mrtrick so can someone text me when u leve woodall
Will do mate.
I actually didn't noitice this was tommrow i was convinced it was sunday..:eek:
I don't finnish work until 12.30 so i might pop along about half one/2 if i can make it.
Most people, possibly Dave, will be arriving around that time. So you'll be reet. Just make sure you've got someones number so you can find out where we are hiding.
Cool, well i will see you guys there.

I don't know anyone at all, its my 1st meet, but my mate is riding shotgun and we are going snowboarding after the meet.

Also without being a complete tool, are these the services im aiming for?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=leicester&daddr=Woodall+North,+Harthill,+Rotherham+S26+7,+S26+7XN+(Woodall+North)&geocode=FcojIwMdHcTu_ylzbLdJq0J3SDG4nLRvKh0Vmg%3BFeWNLQMdRW7s_yEyrV-IPf4WJw&hl=en&mra=ls&sll=53.077528,-1.194763&sspn=0.970188,2.469177&ie=UTF8&ll=52.975108,-1.227722&spn=0.972494,2.469177&z=9
Yeah mate that's the one, in between junction 30 and 31 on the M1 Northbound. From there it's up the M18, A1 and M62. I'll be boarding at 8, but I'm on for a lesson. Possibly on for an hour after though.

Here ends War and Peace.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Right i'd better get up early to wash the car! Gem, pop along stranger! :)

S4 Avant
Feck washing the car. I've just smacked my splitter on a pot hole as well :dapprove:

I'll see you all whenever, I'll turn up at Keirans some time and follow peoples

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
You fooked you're splitter already dave? I think mine even lasted longer than that!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Not bad at all then! I think i need to get him to sort some out for Vee's! Mine was last seen in bits floating in a puddle :dapprove: