ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire Members List Thread

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Yeah I went to the last one late last year, off to the Newby Hall event next month too!

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
@OssPoop - Not done the Newby Hall one yet, but there is a Renaultsport convoy organised for it over on Clio197.net, I might tag along with that. I'll grab the link for it later.

I do the JDM meet at Squires every month, missed it last night though sadly. Saw there was a meet here at Squires last year so would be good to see it there again.

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I'll keep an eye out for you @Savage_Steve_1. I'm originally from Rothwell and recently moved to Miggy a year or two ago. Often cut through Garforth when going to the other halfs Grandma's in Barwick.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Haha Miggy! Used to live there when I was a young 'un, down Prospect Terrace next to the station.

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Haha Miggy! Used to live there when I was a young 'un, down Prospect Terrace next to the station.

I'm in the 'posh' newer houses in New Forest Village, only renting though at the min. You ever near bottom of Geldard Road? Sure I've seen a white 197 down there, could be a different colour though, was a while ago now.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I was down there last Thurs as was getting some tyres fitted at Alba, also the week before I recall going that way a couple times to the butchers, might well have been me!

2004 Clio 182 cup
Hi everyone,

Thought I would start an 'up to date list' of all the Yorkshire members, so its easier to invite people to meets and drives, now than spring and summer is on its way..

I have made a list just going through the last few meet threads, so if you are not on the list, and are in Yorkshire, please add you name in to the thread! Alternativley, if you are on this list of yorkshire members and dont want to be, just say so :smile:

@Matthew
@leeds_182
@realnumber 1
@Feirny
@jenic
@Bear Head
@Brookie.
@Donny_Dog
@Kchristmas
@BenRedfearn
@dolphinsfan
@Nick_Leeds
@Rossi1989
@Simon_16v
@jaysmith
@newb
@H444YDN
@leeds2592
@dann2707
@Yorkshire
@MrTom
@C.J
@roystinho
@Dom_capper
@Sii.
@nebraska182
@Ant_Smiggy
@YorkshireDaz
Count me in

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
All our clios are broken :(
That's just not accurate Louis. Your's is broke, @leeds2592 Clio is decomposing, @CliosportCal has been spanking his around Yorkshire today, @YorkshireKyle is just too soft to drive his track slag, @mossyv6 has 4 clios in fine fettle but just can't decide which one to drive, mine is just too dirty to be seen in public so I only drive it in the dark and nobody else knows we have a Yorkshire section to arrange local meets in! 🤣🤣

That's just not accurate Louis. Your's is broke, @leeds2592 Clio is decomposing, @CliosportCal has been spanking his around Yorkshire today, @YorkshireKyle is just too soft to drive his track slag, @mossyv6 has 4 clios in fine fettle but just can't decide which one to drive, mine is just too dirty to be seen in public so I only drive it in the dark and nobody else knows we have a Yorkshire section to arrange local meets in! 🤣🤣

Yeah think there all broken
IMG_20190903_190659_710.jpg

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
You’re welcome buddy. 👍🏻
Havn't actually driven it yet, but had it on axle stands and felt great into the gears, lovely and tight! Filled it with some MTL, might drop it after a few thousand miles and refill just incase theres anything as it starts bedding in!

Looking forward to getting those first few road miles on it.