ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire Members List Thread

Hi everyone,

Thought I would start an 'up to date list' of all the Yorkshire members, so its easier to invite people to meets and drives, now than spring and summer is on its way..

I have made a list just going through the last few meet threads, so if you are not on the list, and are in Yorkshire, please add you name in to the thread! Alternativley, if you are on this list of yorkshire members and dont want to be, just say so :)

@Matthew
@leeds_182
@realnumber 1
@Feirny
@jenic
@Bear Head
@Brookie.
@Donny_Dog
@Kchristmas
@BenRedfearn
@dolphinsfan
@Nick_Leeds
@Rossi1989
@Simon_16v
@jaysmith
@newb
@H444YDN
@leeds2592
@dann2707
@Yorkshire
@MrTom
@C.J
@roystinho
@Dom_capper
@Sii.
@nebraska182
@Ant_Smiggy
@YorkshireDaz

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Finally got a 182, needs a few bits doing but look forward to some meets.

Wouldn't mind a rolling road meet to see what sort of power it's on atm.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
What happened to the auto generated lists, used the groups feature iirc
If something similar exists then use that.
@Nik

Dan.AS

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 & Mk2 GTE 16v
Put me down for that list. Been to a few meets before but think I only managed 1 last year (what kinda job makes you work weekends ey!) Hoping to get to more this year tho :smile:

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
Looking out my window i'd have to argue otherwise. Or whatever this is, it's much better than winter

Cio 172 Cup,Porsche
I was sure that I had registered on the list last summer. If I had not,then please include me now.

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
I'll be up for some meets going forward, haven't been around much but the couple I went to 2 years ago (Hawes & another) were good fun.

Mk4 200t, A4tdi
Hi Matt. Could I be added to the list of members as I'd be interested in attending one of the Yorkshire based drives when work and family commitments allow. Very much a 'noob' to all this but just love to drive and be good to meet some like minded folk at some point. Cheers.

BG Clio 182
Hi Matt. Could I be added to the list of members as I'd be interested in attending one of the Yorkshire based drives when work and family commitments allow. Very much a 'noob' to all this but just love to drive and be good to meet some like minded folk at some point. Cheers.
Ah shame you missed yesterday mate :(

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
End of exams tomorrow, need a car show in my life. Does anyone know of any meets, preferably decent size, in the Sheffield area coming up soon? I don't mind travelling 50 miles or so. Midweek or weekend.

AJJ

Phase 1 172
I've almost finished the move from London now so thought I should get signed upto the Yorkshire group!

Clio dCi 100
From just outside Wakey, just bought a dCi 100. Probably a bit slow compared to all of your cars but I'm still game for a meet :)

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I'm from Garforth originally, not been back in many years though. It's the Podger still running? I crawled home from there many a time!
Yep still running, literally 5 mins from my house - although it's now half pub half pizzeria/restaurant :unamused:!