ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WSR 2015 Date Change

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Originally planned in August, the highly anticipated return to Silverstone for the World Series by Renault has to be postponed for a week. It is now scheduled for the 5th and 6th September 2015.

This delay results from the decision of MotoGP organisers to use their option to race on Silverstone on 29 and 30 August, instead of going to Donington Park as it was planned on the draft calendar.

Silverstone and Renault Sport Technologies will do their utmost to make this event a success both for the fans and for the competitors.

Patrice Ratti, Renault Sport Technologies Managing Director: ‘‘Through our close relationship with Silverstone, we have been able to quickly find a fully satisfactory solution. This will allow the passionate fans to come in droves on 5 and 6 September to attend this comeback in Great-Britain which gathered an average of more than 100.000 people on the last editions.’’

Sounds good to me either way, looking forward to it. Shame it's not been on recently, but oh well.

It was always a fantastic day out before, purely as it was free - plenty to do and watch too imo.

clio sport 172
We really wanna go to this and have are cars on display. Is Clio sport going as a stand. Or just general public

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Okay, I was going to do this on the Saturday and Crfeamfields on the Sunday... now I can go Creamfields on the Saturday but means two drives lol. Any information on when tickets are released?

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
The WSR Website....went to order tickets and there is a special link for silverstone....early bird tickets are £8 each....£10 thereafter.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Its a shame really because if you order for spa or hungaroring they are free.....its just silverstone were we pay.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Is this worth going to now you have to pay? Was always planning to go... it's not much so probably still will. Will my girlfriend get bored lol? She was okay (just about) with me dragging her round Trax.