ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who’s the oldest

PH2 172

Attachments

• sit-on-it-and-spin.jpg
    sit-on-it-and-spin.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 69

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I'm pretty much the same as leeds_182, 39 joined years ago in my mid 20s

My dad's 72, not a member but he has the first style cs sticker on his 172 (phase 2) which he's had since it was six months old.
Me, 38 now, joined back in 2002.

renault clio 172
My dad's 72, not a member but he has the first style cs sticker on his 172 (phase 2) which he's had since it was six months old.
Me, 38 now, joined back in 2002.
? thumbs up for your Dad, bloody awesome !. I started the post thinking at 58 I was getting a bit long in the tooth to be still hooning around in a hot hatch, but after your reply I shall to continue for perhaps another couple of decades. ?????

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
? thumbs up for your Dad, bloody awesome !. I started the post thinking at 58 I was getting a bit long in the tooth to be still hooning around in a hot hatch, but after your reply I shall to continue for perhaps another couple of decades. ?????
My grandad was driving a 172 up till about 70 iirc

Clio X85 Cup Racer
61 atm. Just bought an X85 Cup racer for track days. Retiring the Megane Trophy-R for a while, awaiting the value increase before I consider selling it.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
All the 'yoofs' are now on the Facebook groups, .net is now the old folks home. I joined 2005 I think at 22, nearly 36 now and still got the clio virus. But it appears despite my many long years of service here I am but a whipper snapper

Arctic Blue 182 FF
Could be me only 69 and had my clio since 2010, still ride a Harley 1450 FXDC as well and age is just a number believe me