ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who’s the oldest

Clio172
Awsome. I can tell the wife that at 41 I'm not too old for a 172! I've been on here since I was 26 and still have the same car.
Hi age is no reason to give up on a dream or to drive fast cars.in the last 10 years i have had alfa gtv 3litre 197 clio saxo vts and cliosport 182 now in all this is my 72nd car in 64 years driving i am aiming for 100 .just drive within the limits of yourself and your car. Dont listen to doubters.
Brian

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
I'm 33, been here since 2006 I think.
My brother was here early on, made good friends with the admin iirc, got banned and never came back as they were a bunch of power hungry pricks or something. Wasn't really listening.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
I am 40 now so middle of the pack by the sounds of it.

Been on & off here since 2002 when I got my first Ph1 172.

5 x 172’s & 2 x V6’s later I still love RenaultSports.

Looking at picking up an alien green 200 when my current VRS lease deal runs out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

obcuz

ClioSport Club Member
Christ! I didn't think there were that many 'dodgers on here, I'm hitting the speed limit at 70, and been driving 50 of those.

The ONLY good thing about getting old is the cheap performance car insurance, and that definitely doesn't compensates for the down-side.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Does he chuff, he couldn't drive an auto Hyundai Matrix when he was 81

He managed to take out the back wall of the garage and was lucky it didn't come crumbling down on him. That was when my nanna took his car keys away because he was only going to endanger other people. My Mrs' Grandad still drives his Jag S-Type and tries his luck with it on the autobahn but hes only 80. Most he got out of it was 130 before my grandmother in law started making weird noises lol

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk