ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where we getting injectors from these days?

Monaco 172
Afternoon gents,

Fairly certain I've got an injector down on the car as It sounds like an Impreza!

Where we getting them from these days? GSF have their premium one for 100 odd quid but it's down to 40 something with the discount code. Are they decent enough?

Cheers.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
When i broke mine, I got it from ECO for about £60, was the proper one though i think

Afternoon gents,

Fairly certain I've got an injector down on the car as It sounds like an Impreza!

Where we getting them from these days? GSF have their premium one for 100 odd quid but it's down to 40 something with the discount code. Are they decent enough?

Cheers.
This video is ok although i wouldn't bother doing the spray test.
Check mine the other week on a stone cold engine 14.9 14.2 14,2 14,2 ohms.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Genuine Magneti Marelli ones are available from a bunch of places, Renparts, ECP, Carparts4less etc etc

Land Rover
I ordered from Renparts a week ago “lost in post”
Promised to send another set
Still waiting

2003 Clio 172
Renparts as per my thread but one was wrong..............they sorted super quick tbh

Bear in mind though, they aren't getting stock straight from Marelli ATM and have been sourcing from ECP etc

J